The Downtown Orlando Partnership is seeking a Marketing & Events Intern to join its team for the Spring 2023 Semester. As a communications intern at the DOP, you would assist the Marketing & Experience Specialist in the following duties:
- Strategizing, planning, and implementing social media marketing campaigns.
- Lead content creation process such as photo, video, and graphics content to be hosted on our various social media channels.
- Facilitate daily, real-time engagement with our social communities. Engaging with relevant brand mentions/tags from our members and community when necessary.
- Perform social media market research.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of DOP events.
- You will get the opportunity to build your resume and collaborate with over 220+ Downtown Organizations
- Potential to stay on our team post completion of Internship
- Stipend available at the end of the Internship
- Flexible schedule - choose which day of the week (Mon-Fri) to complete your 5 hour in-person workday.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
Downtown Orlando Partnership
333 S. Garland Ave 13th Floor, Orlando, FL