DOP Marketing & Events Internship - Spring 2024
The Downtown Orlando Partnership is seeking a Marketing & Events Intern to join its team for the Spring 2024 Semester. As a communications intern at the DOP, you would assist the Marketing & Experience Specialist in the following duties:
- Strategizing, planning, and implementing social media marketing campaigns.
- Lead content creation process such as photo, video, and graphics content to be hosted on our various social media channels.
- Facilitate daily, real-time engagement with our social communities. Engaging with relevant brand mentions/tags from our members and community when necessary.
- Perform social media market research.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of DOP events.
- The opportunity to build your resume and collaborate with over 220+ Downtown Organizations.
- Flexible schedule - choose which day of the week (Mon-Fri) and time (8:30am-5pm) to complete your 5 hour in-person workday.
- The opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation from our team.